Pure Extract of Black Cumin Seed
The prophet Mohammad is believed to have said that black cumin seeds could cure anything but death itself. The ancient tomb of Egyptian King Tut inside a pyramid contained a bottle of black cumin oil as something essential in afterlife. This is not surprising as black cumin (Nigella sativa) has remarkable healing powers and health properties and has been used in Asia and Europe as a medicine from very ancient times. It is used also as a seasoning spice all over the world.
There are over a hundred chemical compounds, including crystalline nigellone, thymoquinone, palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid, beta sitosterol, protein, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid, myristic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, arachidonic acid, calcium, iron, copper, zinc, and phosphorous. Animal studies have proved that black cumin seed extract can improve reproductive capability and semen quality. Black cumin seed has been traditionally used for several illnesses like bronchitis, asthma and rheumatism and for increase in breast milk and regulation of menstrual period.
Advantages of Cumiprox
- Improves the working of the respiratory system
- Is traditionally used for curing asthma, bronchitis and cold symptoms
- Is an ingredient in medicines for treating rheumatism
- Stimulates energy and reduces fatigue
- Has aphrodisiac properties and improves quality of semen
- Helps mental wellness as it calms the nervous system and fights depression
- Cures allergies, eczema, acne, psoriasis, boils and other skin diseases
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Controls constipation, flatulence and dysentery and stimulates urine production
- Stimulates menstrual periods and increases breast milk
- Beta-sitosterol in black cumin seed helps fight some cancers
Take two or three capsules a day. You can just swallow it and wash it down with your favourite fruit or vegetable juice or plain water. You can start the habit with just one a day and increase the quantity to three a day.
Cumiprox is the pure extract of black cumin seed, in its purest and most natural form, collected from organically cultivated farms. The best available seeds are subjected to a streamlined process of extraction that ensures the retention of maximum effectiveness of the product. Transportation through various climatic zones will not reduce that effectiveness of the product as the methods of packing and forwarding are scientifically perfected against such losses. No harmful side effect has been reported.
The minerals like calcium, iron, copper, zinc, and phosphorous and nutrients like protein, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid, myristic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, arachidonic acid and compounds like nigellone, thymoquinone, palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid,beta sitosterol make black cumin seed oil one of the most valuable medicines in traditional and natural medicinal systems. The scientific community is gradually realizing its effective use in treating cold symptoms, asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough, high blood pressure, rheumatism, colic pain, digestive disorders and abscesses and tumors of the eye, abdomen and liver.