We observe an irreversible 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on our products, wherever specified. This assures that consumers of NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING products be satisfied with their purchases.
According to this,
I.) If a Customer is not completely satisfied, he/she may return the product to the NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING Consultant for a 100% refund for the product within 7 days of original purchase.
II.) A NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING Consultant can return such products back to the company within 30 days of its purchase. The Product Refund Policy is applicable on saleable products as well as partially used products, wherein not more than 25% of the product has been used.
NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING Consultant shall advise NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING of any customer complaint and provide copies of all correspondence and details of all conversations regarding the complaint_ NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING Consultants are not authorized to make any type of offer or compromise or render NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING liable for any complaint or product return. Whenever there is a request from a customer for honoring the Company Satisfaction Guarantee, the NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING Consultant shall offer to the customer the choice of:
• Full refund of the purchase price paid
• Exchange with the same or another product of equivalent value
NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING Consultants are required to indemnify NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING for any claim, legal actions, suit, etc. (including NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING legal fees) which are filed or which originate because of any failure by the NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING Consultant to observe this rule.
1.1 Product Return Procedure: The company will accept return of products along with relevant Customer Order Receipt, Product Return Form and related invoice within 30 days of its purchase
In case NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING Consultant returns product under 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, he/she will have the option to take Credit note (through which the Consultant can buy same or another product of the same value) or Cash in his registered bank account.
1.2 Product Return- Other guidelines/notes:
This policy will apply an offer invoices as well as free product received under offer as follows –
NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING Consultant returning products purchased under offer may take replacement of invoiced products or offer products with same or any other products of same value provided offer conditions are not affected otherwise Consultant will seize to get the benefit under the offer,
|Saleable Product||Within 30 days of purchase with Invoice||Consultant Price|
|Unsaleable||Within 30 days of purchase with or without invoice||Consultant Price less taxes|
|Excessive Stock Return||Within 60 days of purchase with Invoice||Consultant Price less 10% handling charges|
|with 60days of purchase without invoice||Consultant Price less Taxes ,less 10% handling charges|
Product Return Conditions
- The Consultant must return the product(s) to NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING offices.
- Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at the NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING offices.
- Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING consultant as a return_ The product can be ‘marketable’ or ‘unmarketable’ depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the Returns executive at the NATURA BIOSCIENCE MARKETING offices
- PV/BV adjustment of Products returned up till 25th of each month shall be processed in the same month. Total PV/BV of the returned products will be deduct returning Consultant’s account_
- If unsold products return is greater than Of equal than 6 in number on a single invoice, 10% handling charges will be deducted
- The Product Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales aids.
- Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
- Taxes means all sates, central, VAT. GST Taxes Levied in India_
- Saleable refers to products that are unopened and sealed
- Unsalable are products which have been partially used (25%).
- Excess stock refers to products greater than or equal to six in number.